78. Ritchie JL, Bateman TM, Bonow RO, et al: Guidelines for clinical use of cardiac radionuclide imaging. Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Assessment of Diagnostic and Therapeutic Cardiovascular Procedures (Committee on Radionuclide Imaging),. J Am Coll Cardiol 1995 Feb; 25(2): 521-47.
79. Ross J Jr, Braunwald E: Studies on Starling's law of the heart. The effects of impeding venous return on performance of the normal and failing human left ventricle. Circulation 1954; 30: 719.
80. Rouleau JL, Krum H, Katus HA Effisacy and safety of carvedilol in patients with low systolic blood pressure in theCOPERNICUS study // Europ. Heart J. – 2002. – Vol. 4 (Suppl. Abstr.): 396.
81. Shindler DM, Kostis JB, Yusuf S et al. Diabetes mellitus, a predictor of morbidity and mortality in the Studies of Left Ventricular Dysfunction (SOLVD) Trials and Registry. Am J Cardiol. 1996;77:1017–1020.
82. Tauke J, Goldstein S, Gheorghiade M: Digoxin for chronic heart failure: a review of the randomized controlled trials with special attention to the PROVED (Prospective Randomized Study of Ventricular Failure and the Efficacy of Digoxin) and RADIANCE (Randomized Assessment of Digoxin on In. Prog Cardiovasc Dis 1994 Jul-Aug; 37(1): 49-58.
83. Thackray S, Witte K, Clark AL, Cleland JG –.Clinical trials update: OPTIME–CHF, PRAISE–2, ALL–HAT. Eur J Heart Fail. 2000;2(2):209–12
84. The CONSENSUS Trial Study Group: Effects of enalapril on mortality in severe congestive heart failure. Results of the Cooperative North Scandinavian Enalapril Survival Study (CONSENSUS). N Engl J Med 1987 Jun 4; 316(23): 1429-35.
85. The SOLVD investigators – Effect of enalapril on mortality and the development of heart failure in asymptomatic patients with reduced left ventricular ejection fractions. N Engl. J Med. 1992;327:685–691.
86. The SOLVD investigators – Effect of enalapril on survival in patients with reduced left ventricular ejection fractions and congestive heart failure. N Engl. J Med. 1991;325:293–302.
87. The Study Group on Diagnosis of the Working Group on Heart Failure of the European Society of Cardiology. Increasing awareness and improving the management of heart failure in Europe: the IMPROVEMENT of HF initiative. Eur J Heart Failure. 1999;20:139–144.
88. Waagstein F, Bristow MR, Swedberg K, et al: Beneficial effects of metoprolol in idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. Metoprolol in Dilated Cardiomyopathy (MDC) Trial Study Group. Lancet 1993 Dec 11; 342(8885): 1441-6.
89. Ware JE Jr, Bayliss MS, Rogers WH, et al: Differences in 4-year health outcomes for elderly and poor, chronically ill patients treated in HMO and fee-for-service systems. Results from the Medical Outcomes Study. JAMA 1996 Oct 2; 276(13): 1039-47.
90. Young JB, Abraham WT, Horton DP: Demographic characteristics of patients in the VMAC trial (Vasodilation in the Management of Acute Congestive Heart Failure). J Card Failure 2000; 6(3): 50.
91. Young JB, Abraham WT, Stevenson LW, et al: Results of the VMAC Trial: vasodilation in the management of acute congestive heart failure. N Engl J Med 2000; 102: a2794. Yusuf S, Pfeffer MA, Swedberg K et al. Effects of candesartan in patients with chronic heart failure and preserved left–ventricular ejection fraction: the CHARM Preserved Trial. Lancet. 2003;362:777–81.